TEXTOS WANDA SL, gevestigd in Barcelona, 08022, Pasatje Foraste 9 opgericht, fiscaal identificatienummer (CIF) B66537093, is ingeschreven in het Registro Mercantil van Barcelona. Om contact op te nemen Wanda, kunt u zich richten tot het aangegeven fysieke adres of het e-mailadres email@example.com gebruiken.
Bij het gebruik van deze website wordt u geacht te hebben gelezen en ingestemd met de volgende voorwaarden:
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Wanda” “Owner”, “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Spanish Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We will investigate any unauthorized actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
None of the collected information will be divulged to any third party, other than our translators and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in Spain and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
Major Credit/Debit Cards, Transfers, and Paypal are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full before starting with your translation or content generation needs, or any other services that you have requested. Monies that remains outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2.5% above the prevailing Banco de España rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. Should we go to court, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
- Wanda is a Website service for translation and content generation. If you wish to be registered and use the Services, available at the Website, read the following conditions and confirm your consent.
- This is a legal Agreement ("Agreement") between you and Wanda (the "Owner"), which will apply to you in respect of any and all Services offered by or acquired (the "Services") from the Wanda Website (the "Website"). This Agreement sets forth the Terms and Conditions governing the access and use of our Website.
- This Agreement may be changed at any time. It is the sole responsibility of the User to check, from time to time, the current version of the Agreement. The User waives any claim regarding this issue.
- Use of this Website and its Services signifies the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not provide Wanda with any information and do not use Wanda Services or this Website. Your continued use of Wanda Services or this Website in light of changes to this statement or to the relevant principles will signify your acceptance of the changes.
- When you register on the Website you are asked to create your own profile. Your profile includes, but is not limited to, personal information such as your User name, your e-mail, and payment information you wish to disclose.
- Upon successful registration, you become a Member of the Website (a "Member"), and for as long as you remain a Member, you agree to comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms"). In case you only visit the Website and you do not register as a Member (a "User") you are still obliged to some of the conditions and Terms of this Agreement.
- The Owner and you may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason whatsoever, effective upon sending written notice to the other party by electronic message (i.e. e-mail). The corresponding decision by the Owner takes effect at the moment of sending such a notice to the electronic address, provided by you during registration, or to any other email address, provided by you to Wanda. If you send a notice of termination, the corresponding decision by the Owner takes effect within several days. Your Membership shall concurrently terminate, without an obligation to make a payment, rebate or refund on the part of the Owner. The Owner does however reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Membership at any time, without notice, if you breach this Agreement or any other Terms and Conditions posted on the Website from time to time.
- The Owner assumes no responsibility whatsoever for your use of the Website and/or Services. It is for your sole, personal use and you may not distribute your User name and password allowing others to use the Services through your Membership.
- You will not hold the Owner responsible for the Services provided, including translations and content generation. You acknowledge that Wanda. We do our best and have mechanisms in place to offer work of the highest quality, but we can not guarantee it nor the accuracy, safety or legality of the translations or generated content.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Owner is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the Services, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the accuracy or completeness of the translations provided you by Wanda.
- Without prejudice to any of the aforesaid, it is hereby acknowledged that User is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights in and to any materials submitted by it via this Website for translation or content generation and Wanda hereby assigns and transfers to the User and it assigns any intellectual property rights it may have with respect to the original materials submitted via this Website by the User and/or the translation thereof performed by Wanda. In no event shall Wanda be held liable for any use and/or misuse by the User of the materials submitted by it via this Website and/or of the translation thereof.
Use of the Services is strictly prohibited to minors or any person under the legal age in his or her country and prohibited to any person under the age of 18. If you misrepresent your age, your registration as a Member will be cancelled. By using the Website, you confirm and guarantee that you meet age restrictions requirements.
© Textos Wanda SL 2015 All Rights Reserved.